I made something!! Faun & Satyr

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I am so excited, I actually made something ! I saw a few people dressed as fauns and satyrs inworld and having always loved the creatures (one of my favourite movies is Pan's Labyrinth ^_^) I decided to try my hand at creating some faun and satyr legs.

It was a big learning experience, with alpha channels and sculpties but luckily I am very familiar with photoshop so I think my first attempt is not too shabby.


I'm not sure if I'll make heaps more items in the future, I guess I'll see how these go first. Also I decided to call my little business {Myth} because irl I'm a mythology geek and a great fan of the work of Joseph Campbell that does an incredible study on mythology through the ages and its importance to mankind. Anyway, I digress.. hope people like it and remember its my first item - I'm still learning!

Buy on XLStreet

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger Template